Your Happy Project is here to inspire and educate you on all things happiness.
Life is meant to be lived happily. Though happiness is a fleeting feeling it should always be something that’s pursued. It should be seen as a journey rather than the destination. And we intend to give you both the motivation and inspiration to make this life a uniquely happy journey for you.
Here is a bit of inspiration to get you started.
- Your body is yours to keep for the rest of your life. So learn to love it. Be gentle with it. Listen to it. So it can carry you through a long and healthy life.
- Lessons will be part of your entire life. Some will be fun to learn. Others will be hard ones. But keep going.
- You will constantly grow. Mistakes and failure will be part of that process. But success as well, as you will get it right at one point.
- Life ist short. The Here will always be the most important, so treat it as such. Don’t get caught up in the past or live in fear of the future. Be present.
- Be love and love will find you.
- You have all the tools and resources you need to make this your life. A life that lights you up and makes you happy.
- You will find all answers to questions within yourself.
- Focus on yourself first. On the love you have for yourself, the thoughts you think, how positively you look into your future and the actions you take. And above all, be kind to yourself.
- Continuous improvement is the only way to really remain curious, open and in a state of constant expansion.
- View challenges as opportunities. Don’t give up on the first sign of trouble.
- Share your wisdom. Be generous in passing on what you know to others who are wiling to learn. The more you help others succeed the more content and successful you will be.
- Go after your dreams and inspire others to do the same.
- Identify what’s most important and eliminate the rest. Activities, people, things. Make wise choices.
- Let go of life’s uncontrollable outcomes.
- Reflect on the goodness in your life with gratitude. Those who realize that they have enough, are the ones that are truly rich.
- Nothing changes until you do.
- Get out there and leave your comfort zone. That’s when the adventure starts and life happens. So be brave and step out!
- Enjoy the little things and the smallest moments for they make this journey worthwhile.
If you want to have certain areas covered or want to go deeper on a certain subject, please, do let us know, as we’re here to produce content that inspires you!